You may "Clean Recent" call logs by mistake on your iPhone 4s and lost all your call history. Sometime, you may have to restore your iPhone 4 due to some reason and all your call history was erased. In these cases, it doesn't mean your contact deleted, you can still recover lost contacts on iPhone after you accidentally deleted or lost them somehow.
Here are two easy methods to get your deleted or lost contacts from iPhone back:
One. Recover lost contacts on iPhone yourself via iTune:
1. Connect your phone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone
Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.
If you have no backup for your contacts, you can download iPhone contacts recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone contacts loss. Still you have not recovered lost contact from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious contact details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent. If you require an exact solution to the given issue download the software from http://tinyurl.com/iPhoneDataRecovery, use software and recover contacts from iPhone.
With the help of Lost iPhone Contacts Recovery Tool, you can also do the following things:
* Get lost iPhone contacts back automatically within a few minutes
* Retrieve all lost or deleted contacts, SMS messages, pictures, notes, etc. from iPhone 5, 4S, 4 and 3GS
* No need of manual configuration or specific technology and skill
You can easily switch your iPhone 3gs to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s without the loss of your important contacts, You can easily upgrade your firmware without fear contact loss and it is compatible with Windows as well as Mac.
Best Solution for iPhone Contacts Recovery