2013年8月25日星期日

Best Way to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone

How to restore backed up contacts to iPhone?
I had to restore my iPhone 5 and it erased all of my contacts. I did a back up before this happened. I know there still have hope for the people who lost contacts on iPhone 5, so I want to know how can I restore the back up back into my iPhone so that I can get my contacts, back in there?

It is great to hear that you have done a backup. Most iPhone users didn’t know that the backup file is an easy way to get back lost data. When you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data. As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it cannot be recovered with any manual method. There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more. So if your data is important for you and you really want to get them back, you can get it from the created backup of your iPhone easily.
how to perform iPhone contact recovery

A little long but very full guide for iPhone contact recovery:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed and running before attempting to update.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer.
3. Select your iPhone or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
4. Select the Summary tab.
5. Select the Restore option.
6. When prompted to back up your iPhone or iPod touch's settings before restoring, select the Back Up option (as seen in the image below). If have just backed up the device, it is not necessary to create another.
7. Select the Restore option when iTunes prompts you (As long as you've backed up your device, you should not have to worry about restoring your phone).
I do not believe that it will restore all of your music and movies as it relies on iTunes for that. You may need to choose those again from the playlists. I have had success in restoring my contacts, photos, and apps.
8. Once the restore process has completed the iPhone or iPod touch restarts and displays the Apple logo while starting up...

I have used this way to recover deleted contacts from iPhone several times. Thought it is very useful, the best way is still backup your data from time to time.

没有评论:

发表评论